How we will Re-Opening our Service on the 16th July 2020.
We are looking forward to seeing our clients again and being able to continue our service in the new environment we all find ourselves in. The new normal requires new behaviour.
We are all thinking and wondering what the new normal will be like and what we will feel comfortable doing. This is especially true where it is a necessary to go somewhere that has a confined area. We all have a duty of care in the current circumstances to look after one another. We have outlined below procedures to allow us to provide our service whilst adhering to social distancing and hygiene guidelines recommended for confined spaces. Please read these procedures before you come to visit us as they will be strictly adhered to. The following is in accordance the Scottish Government advice.
We will be open on an appointment basis only or pre-arranged click and collect.
- Staff temperature will be taken each day before starting work.
- Staff will help social distancing by, wearing masks, a shield/visor, hand washing before and after customers.
- Chairs, door handles, card machine etc. will be sanitised between appointments.
- Entry via appointment only or pre-arranged click and collect.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment.
- In line with Scottish Government guidelines for confined areas wearing a face mask will be standard in our premises for customers and staff. Please bring your own face mask/covering.
- Hand Sanitisation Station to be used on entry and departure.
- You can bring a member of your household, (who must also wear a face covering) but they must remain seated in the new waiting area, they will be able to see you and offer support and advice.
- On entry please take a seat in our new waiting area where your temperature will be taken.
- For added protection and hygiene wig caps will be used at every appointment. A minimum charge of £5.00 applies. Other wig caps are available.
- NHS clients – please bring a pen to sign required paperwork
Customers new to wigs and hair pieces
Pre- appointment procedure
- Please initially email your enquiry and attach a couple of recent photos of yourself, if you do not have internet access please pop them in the post with your contact details. You will need to inform us if you require an appointment or if you wish to use our video call and postal service.
- At the same time please browse our online shop and note the names of any styles that appeal to you and let us know us your choices by email, by telephone or post. These will be discussed during an initial telephone appointment.
- Once styles have been selected and depending on whether they need to be ordered an appointment to visit us will be made. Please become familiar with our shop procedures. Or if you are using our video appointment your order will be posted.
Existing and new customers who wear wigs and hairpieces
Appointment and/or Click and Collect
- Wig fittings by appointment only
- If you prefer a click and collect slot can be arranged for the collection of wigs, headwear and care products etc.
- If you would like to change your style, we can progress this by following steps 1-3 in the
- Mail order is also available
- Please become familiar our shop procedures guidance on appointment protocol