Top Need to Know Facts
- We are a UK based family business with high street and online sales managed from Broughty Ferry on the banks of the Silvery Tay
- Website security – https
- Trading terms – we comply with Consumer Contracts Regulations (2014).
- Payments – via Paypal’s secure gateway.
- Data Protection – Your data is only used by us to supply your order and if you have signed up for a newsletter to provide you with offers and our latest news. We never sell or give your data to a 3rd party.
- Orders – from the moment you order we will keep you updated on its progress.
- Queries – Please get in touch with us if you have a question. This can be done either by the contact form, email or telephone during opening hours. Of course, if you are local or visiting the area pop in and see us. Please note that wig fittings require an appointment. This ensures that we set aside a private consulting room for you and that you can be seen at a time of your choosing
- Dispatch and Delivery – COVID-19 Please be aware that dispatch and delivery will take longer than normal. We will email you tracking details when your order is dispatched
Our time frames are as follows:
- Dispatch within 2 -5 days
- Delivery within 7 – 10 days but always sooner if possible
- Next day delivery – this is not offered as standard, and an additional charge will apply. Please check stock availability before placing your order.
- Cancellations – Under Consumer Contracts Regulations (2014) your right to cancel an order for goods starts the moment you place your order and ends 14 days from the day you receive your goods.
- Returns and Refunds – We strictly adhere to the above timescale. For your convenience we have provided an online form and also a returns note is sent with your order. Whichever method you use we must receive it by day 14 in order for us to issue a full refund.
Our return address is: Until further notice you must telephone 01382 762976 for our details of return address.
- NHS Prescriptions – We are only able to offer this service to our customers who live in Scotland. Please call to make an appointment if you would like us to help.
- Other questions – Please check our FAQs or email us at email@example.com