This is an extract of our terms and conditions which outline your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations (2014) when shopping with us.
We recommend that you read them as they are designed to help and protect you as you shop.
Our full terms and conditions can be found by clicking on the link at the bottom of our Home Page or by clicking on this linkFine Hair Designs Terms and Conditions
About Returns and Cancellations:
- If for any reason you wish to return a product that you have bought from us, please let us know within 14 days of receipt and post it back to us in as new condition within 28 days of receipt, using Special Delivery in the UK or the equivalent signed-for (proof of posting) delivery service elsewhere.
- You are also entitled to cancel or amend an order before it has been posted to you. Acceptance by us of any late return will be at our sole discretion. To do this, you must inform us in writing, or in another durable medium such as email, fax or letter, that you wish to cancel (or and/or amend) your order.
- We cannot accept cancellations/amendments by telephone, because the law requires that they be in writing, but we are happy to discuss them with you on the telephone.
- It is your responsibility to pay for the postage on any returned goods.
- Your legal rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations (2014), upon which most of the above points about returns and cancellations are based, are summarised here:
- You have the right to cancel your order for any items apart from ones made to your specifications or which are otherwise clearly personalised ones, and which by reason of their nature cannot be returned. This includes hair products (wigs, hairpieces and hair extensions) that have been and/or have been altered (such as cut or trimmed) or damaged, or allowed to smell of food, perfume or smoke, by you.
- Further details of this right, which may be exercised up to and including the fourteenth (14th) day after the day of delivery, will accompany the delivery.
- If you wish to exercise your statutory right to cancel, you must notify us in writing within the statutory period, and immediately return the items that you do not wish to keep to us at your cost (unless the goods were substitute goods which we selected for you).
- You must take reasonable care of the goods. The goods must be returned in the original packaging with the manufacturer’s(s’) HANG TAGS(S) attached. All good are inspected prior to despatch and must be returned in the same new condition as received by you and must be complete with the hang tags attached and not cut, hair nets and all packaging. If you cancel within the statutory period you may claim a refund of any sum that you have paid concerning the goods. (For more details of actions needed to return goods see the Delivery and Returns section of this website).
We cannot accept returns or exchanges from outside the European Union
If you have any problems with your order please call 01382 772976
Monday to Friday 10 am until 5 pm
Saturday 10 am – 2 pm